I know it is crazy, but for some reason, I felt that a good 30 day break from sexual stimulation would be good for me.
I am also buckling down on what I eat. I lost 25 pounds and I look great. Now, I'm motivated more than ever to improve my appearance further. I was recently given a bike, so I plan to use it to burn still more fat. I rode it and was out of breath before i made it DOWN the hill. I had to walk back home.
I do not have a weight goal - I have a "look" goal. I simply want to see my abdominal muscles. They are starting to peek through, but I'm getting greedy. My ultimate goal is to be as muscular as possible, while always being able to see my abs. Being all muscle at 220 is about right for me. And, I am prepared to make the dietary sacrifices necessary to get tight abs.
Because I have done so well dropping fat, I will focus on working out with weights a bit more. I am taking it very slow because I have failed several times in the past. This time, I am focusing on just ONE simple exercise, something that will improve my muscular conditioning and prepare me for move involved workouts in the future. I do three sets of what I would call slow Olympic lifts. I say slow because I'm not inducing momentum to get a heavy weight onto my shoulders - I am in full control of the weight. I start with a bent-leg deadlift, then reverse curl the bar to my shoulders, execute a military press, and reverse the movements back to the floor. The movement is fully controlled and virtually every muscle in my body is exerted with this one movement. My plan is to slowly increase the weight I can handle for the next 30 days, before I use this movement as a warmup and add more exercises, such as dumbbell presses, squats and such.
Because I am starting to look good, my hope is that I will stick with weight training this time around, improve my muscle tone and lay a good foundation to build on with different exercises.

No comments:
Post a Comment