Friday, June 19, 2009

New Career Path

I recently went to Sanford Brown College and I have an idea of what career path I want to pursue.

My immediate goal is to get a job. So far, my first real lead is being a cart pusher for WalMart. A huge step down from my days in 2007, but I am creating a new life for myself, so for the next few years, I'm 18 again.

After securing the cart pusher job, I plan to go to school as a medical assistant. The instruction is 11 months long. I can use the money I make as a cart pusher to market three Internet businesses. There is also a work at home program I can take advantage of.

After securing a job as a Medical Assistant, I will continue my education with Sanford Brown as a Cardiovascular Sonographer. When I complete that program in 20 months, I will have an AS degree. I will then continue on to a BS degree, either in Biology or Chemistry.

The world of Finance is no longer an option for me, so I'm putting all of my talent and energy into the medical field. I love Chemistry and Biology, and the human body has always fascinated me.

My dream medical job is to be a urologist or proctologist (seriously), but I am really cool working in Cardiology at this level. I'll still be able to buy a house and get that 650i convertible.

No comments: