I've been watching all of the Ford commercials and I think they will come out very well when the dust settles. I am not a fan of Ford vehicles. I personally prefer Hondas. But, when I look Ford is offering today, I am inclined to seriously consider and ever recommend their vehicles. I would even buy one. I am really feeling the new Taurus coming out any day now and the Edge Sport has my attention.
However...
If I were buying a car today, I would buy a 2006 BMW 750Li. For the same money as a new, loaded Taurus or Edge Sport, I can have one of the best cars I have ever driven. Virtually all of the 750's have been maintained by the dealer for its first 50,000 miles. And, I could purchase a BMW extended warranty for the next 50,000 miles. It has every feature I could ever want in a car, the BEST SEATS, tons of rear seat space, big trunk, powerful engine, first class safety, 30 mpg on the highway, a great air conditioner and a fantastic audio system. Plus, I like the windshield wipers. Just add an iPod adapter and I'm set.
A quick look on eBay shows several examples of moderate mileage 750's for less than $40,000.
I could get a new Honda Accord EX-L V6 coupe, or for a little more, a real car.

No comments:
Post a Comment