Wednesday, June 10, 2009

YAH! Onward And Upward! YAH!

Well, I sat down and evaluated where I am today, so I can get to where I want to be. Instead of focusing on the war, I'll knock out each battle.

The first battle is securing enough funds for 30 days worth of travel on the bus and train. I have determined that an inability to get on the bus is my biggest problem. Solve that battle, and I'm on the right track. As of today, I have been given $20, and I expect $35 more from a study I am scheduled to participate in tomorrow. YAH!

The next battle is to find a job I know I will stick with for at least one year. It can be a minimum wage job if necessary. Now that my financial obligations have been reduced, I can turn sow to silk. I need to find the job within 30 days.

Once the stream of income is restored, I will establish a prepaid account with T-Mobile.

After that, I need to restore my driver license. That one will take time, which is OK. Not only will more diverse employment opportunities open for me, but I will be able to rent vehicles and join ZipCar. I also love to drive, so a major source of happiness and entertainment will return to my life.

No comments: