After six months of reflection, I landed a job with a computer repair company, only to be fired three months later. Then, in October 2006, I began a job with a real estate investment company where I made a great deal of money in eight months, only to see that job end July 2007 due to the California Department of Corporations shutting down the company over rules violations.
I was unemployed again till I moved to Saint Louis in June 2008 to start another job with another real estate investment company. By October 2008, that company was broke, and I have been unemployed until today.
I woke up at 4 AM, left the house at 4:45 and made the 30 minute walk to the bus stop. I got to the Labor Ready office at 5:40 and waited till 8:30 for an assignment.
There was no work to be had.
So, not only did I go home empty handed, I also have to handle another day of having no phone service.
I'll go back at it tomorrow.

No comments:
Post a Comment