I have wanted to maintain a blog for some time, but never committed to it until now. A few things happened that caused me to give this project serious effort: from October 1, 2006 to March 21, 2009, I managed to lose everything I ever earned in my life three times, I discovered Twitter, I met a few guys online who inspired me to begin posting elements of my life online, and I'm planning to augment this written blog with video blogs on YouTube.
AILORW is my official, permanent online identity. I will explain that corny name in a dedicated entry. In addition to Blogger, I will be on Twitter and YouTube.
I would like to thank the following bloggers for inspiring me to produce a blog:
my friend Thaddeus (PiMusique)
Race Cooper (RaceCooperXXX) for producing a fantastic blog and website Edger9.com,
my AWESOME friend Chuma (http://chumaspiritmagazine.typepad.com)
dejuanp on YouTube for producing some great video blogs,
amourpropre on YouTube for producing great video blogs.
Writing this blog will be very interesting for me. Just a few weeks ago, there was NO WAY I would ever consider publishing a blog of this nature, much less show my picture. But, as you will read in future entries, several things happened to me after I left Los Angeles, and especially after I arrived in Atlanta.
I am developing into a better man because of these events in my life. I'm looking forward to the ride!

1 comment:
I welcome you with open arms to the blog world. I will be watching you Pete.
Post a Comment