A brotha sent me a message on BGC last night saying I look like Flex Wheeler. At first I blew it off, but then I checked out some Google pics of him and maybe he has a point.
I told him I would post a comparison shot and ask my blog readers their opinion. What do you guys think? Gives me motivation to keep on with my goal of getting in shape, even if I'll never have the body Flex has.


3 comments:
Well I think you should follow how you feel. u are very handsome. Shave that beard. I bet youd look amazing! Ive just never been a facial hair kind of person lol
I think u should post an ab shot. No judgement here just uplifting! lets see what we can accomplish.
Thanks for the compliment, Stella. The facial hair stays. When I was a kid, I couldn't wait till I could grow a mustache and beard. I did shave off the goatee a month ago, but the mustache will NEVER go away. I hate my look without a mustache. I switch up between mustache, goatee and beard every so often. When I visited LA, I used a blade instead of clippers to shave my face smooth as a BIG favor to a friend, so I need to grow a beard to get rid of the painful razor bumps. I'll probably have it till Thanksgiving.
As for the ab shot - ain't gonna happen till I'm really ready for it. When that happens, I'll actually post three shots - when I was 230, what i look like today, and what I look like when the abs are tight.
Hmmmmm, No, I am not going to make a sexual comment. I will wait for the next one.
Post a Comment