Well, my little computer support project is live.
Gmail - CHECK
Twitter - CHECK
PayPal - CHECK
Webs - CHECK (http://petethetechguy.webs.com)
Google Voice - On The Way
Domain Name - On The Way
A4A Pro Page - On The Way
BGC Banner Ad - On The Way
Everything is great. Just one problem - Windows. I really despise Microsoft and its operating system. Now, THAT is disgusting.
To all of you using Windows, use me at the cheap rates now, because when I reach my financial goal with this remote computer service business, I am bumping up the rates for those who insist on using any version of Windows. The operating system is JUNK and I want it out of my life. Unfortunately, I need to hang in on there for a little while longer so I can make some money and restore myself.
PLEASE - GET A MAC!
They call me a freak:
-
You have heard of freakazoids, freaky behavior, even freaks of nature. Rick
James wrote a song about a super freak. And I can remember back then if you
wer...
6 years ago

2 comments:
My soul will not allow me to get a mac. Ugh...they cost too fuckin much! although i would not mind a mac air book. ...but my soul says no to a computer for 2000 dollars..not a laptop..oh no sir ree!
Iknow exactly what you mean...I try to work around it and most of all have patience...but once in a while I will pound my fist on the keyboard out of frustration...I have had to purchase several keyboards as of late.
saludos,
raulito
http://fromtop2bttm.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment