Tuesday, September 8, 2009

My New Web Pic




My old pic was taken in 2004. It has served me well, but it was time for an update. When my old and new pics are compared, it looks like nothing has changed.




My current pic was taken on July 6, 2009. I had just finished a shower and for some reason decided to setup the tripod and take some pictures. Most of the images were deleted, but the face pics were kept. I don't consider myself photogenic, as it is very difficult for me to get that right shot. But, this one shocked me. I must have been feeling great after that shower because this is the best picture I have ever taken. And, it shows what EVERYONE always asks for - a smile!

Today, all I have is the mustache - I have since shaved the goatee. But, I always grow it back when I want an extra edge to my look for a few weeks.

All I need to do now is replicate this image in focus while I'm wearing a shirt, and again showing my full chest and abs when I'm in shape.

No comments: