Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I Have A New "Job" - CLEAR Wireless



It is said that preparation plus opportunity equals good luck. Recently, I've heard that hard work and skill equals success. Well, the moment I have waited for has finally arrived. I signed an agreement with an authorized reseller to sell CLEAR Wireless in Atlanta. Let's just say I did the numbers and I will do quite will with this "job." I don't even consider selling CLEAR a job because I love technology and I love helping people solving problems with technology. It also helps that I know how to sell, especially to businesses and high net worth individuals.

For me, this is the right product. I finally found my thrill.

Right now, I am starting with a thread of a budget and a 17" MacBook Pro with a cracked screen. I don't have a car, either. But, being the enterprising fella I am, those bumps will be dried and gone by November.

When I worked in Los Angeles, I was guided by the tagline of First Republic Bank, a financial institution that serves affluent clients: "It's A Pleasure To Serve You." I made that slogan a personal mission for all of my clients and I was highly successful. As I sell CLEAR, that same commitment to superior customer service will continue. Not only will I offer Best In The Business customer service, I will offer an Incentive Program for my customers. For each customer that activates CLEAR service through me, they will receive a Customer Incentive of $35. And, each of my customers will receive a Referral Incentive of $20 for each of their direct referrals that activate CLEAR service through me. For now, all incentives will be paid within 45 calendar days. By November, I will pay those incentives instantly.

If you live in Atlanta, contact me regarding CLEAR. I will advise you about 4G, the service and how it will benefit you. CLEAR is running a special promotion through August 31st - Pick 2 for $45 a month. This service is normally $55 a month. The $45 is locked in for life and it covers two devices.

When it comes to my customers, I mean business. They are the source of my success and I show my appreciation by rendering superior customer service. I look forward to serving you.

This is the finest use of my talents. I am thankful to have found CLEAR. I have big plans for this opportunity.

No comments: